Lyneer Staffing is seeking Electronic Assemblers to join their team!
Our client, an expanding company located in Warminster, PA is seeking qualified PRODUCTION WORKERS/ASSEMBLERS and WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES for a wonderful employment temp to perm employment opportunity!!
1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available!
Temp to Permanent employment opportunity! (Perm after 3 months)
Full time (40hrs a week) with Overtime potential!
- Assemble assigned product(s) using detailed instructions such as; standard manufacturing procedures, specifications, work instructions, drawings, routings, work orders and/or other appropriate documentation.
- Perform tasks associates with the assembly, storage, and shipment of products while meeting productivity, quality, safety, behavioral and attendance expectations.
- Effectively and efficiently use established procedures, tools, equipment and technologies to complete productivity requirements.
- Functions may include, but are not limited to assembly, quality control, fabricating, unloading, put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, auditing, shipping, and making boxes, etc.
Specific tasks include:
- Conducts and documents first piece inspections on materials to be used in product assembly
- Conducts final assembly testing and may pack finished goods.
- Tasks may include; soldering, wiring and use of hand tools
- Reports all problems or recognized deviations to set-up operator or supervisor
- Must be able to work across product assembly areas as needed
- May be asked to assist with training of other employees
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical (15 miles) of Lower Bucks County area will be considered
- Minimum one year assembly experience
- Must be able to follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Strong basic math skills, including ability to use calculator
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of eight (8) hours daily
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. unassisted up to 3-4 hourly daily
- Location is NOT public transit accessible.