** Candidates must be U.S. Citizens **
An Electromechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the design, documentation and production floor support of hardware (missile electronics, missile electrical cabling, airborne support equipment, ground support equipment and test sets. Additional duties include investigation of discrepant hardware and test anomalies.
- Design experience with electrical cables, test sets, breakout boxes, 19” support equipment rack design
- Proficiency with Creo Parametric 2.0 Cabling and Intralink.
- Proficiency with ASME Y14.5M-1994 and generating detailed engineering drawings.
- Proficiency with reading schematics for electrical cable assemblies in order to define and select connectors, backshells, splices, wiring, etc.
- Basic computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel)
- Compliance to quality and safety policies at all times!
- Must be a US Citizen
- Physical Requirements – This work requires delicate handling, reaching, light lifting and may require a combination of sitting and standing as well as walking between test locations and occasional use of small step-ladders.
- Experience with design of flexible and semi-rigid RF cables
- Must have at minimum a Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering related discipline.