Are you looking for a new job? In a temporary assignment and unhappy? Unemployed and wanting to get back in the workforce? At a current position but wanting to explore other permanent opportunities?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please be advised that Randstad is looking for a somewhat experienced ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLER to be part of a great team in the Buffalo/Kenmore area. This position is a great fit for those interested and knowledgeable in electrical systems.
This is a great company, and I believe this would be a wonderful opportunity for those qualified.
- Read flow and electrical schematics and build systems accordingly.
- Use small and power tools and read measurement instruments.
- Works within established time limits (standards).
- Identify mechanical and electrical components used in manufacturing of temperature control products.
- Wire control panels accurately*****
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM; M-F
Pay Rate: $15-$17/hr
- Must be able to read electronic schematics and identify main contributors within the electrical system.
- Must be able to do some wiring, although this will be taught and reinforced during training.
- Must be a quick learner - this position will teach you a lot, but retention of learned materials is expected
This position WILL go permanent, so please consider applying if you are looking for your next career company. This is NOT a line assembly position - you will work within your workspace to independently build electronic systems from start to finish by reading electronic schematics and instructions.
This position is ideal for some already in the electrical field (assembler, technician, electrician wanting something different), but if you have a lot of electrical experience from working on your house, or working on your car, please still apply!
This position is first shift, but if you are willing to switch to second after training (after training you would be brought on permanently) there is a shift differential.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.