Lehigh Technical & Professional Service is a leading staffing agency dating back to the 1950's. We specialize in temporary and direct placement positions in the fields of: IT, Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting and Administrative. We are currently partnering with a rapidly growing company in their search for an Electronic Engineer.
The electronic engineer to assist in the design and implementation of state-of-the-art electronics to create a wide variety of robotic devices and sensors.
The ideal candidate will have experience successfully completing complex projects, will be capable of handling a diverse task load, and will be ready to take on new and interesting challenges daily. A positive, team-oriented, and proactive attitude is essential.
• Design intricate microcontroller based control systems incorporating both analog and digital circuitry.
• Develop custom motion controls for various types of motors and actuators.
• Create and implement Client sensor technologies.
• Generate schematics and layout medium complexity printed circuit boards.
• Operate as part of a team of other software, firmware, and electrical engineers.
• Provide accurate estimates of electronic project resource requirements.
• Work closely with our management team to ensure projects are performed on time, on budget, and at the highest level of quality.
The ideal candidate:
• BS/MS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
• Experience creating schematics and printed circuit boards using the Altium Designer suite of tools.
• Experience with ARM microcontroller based systems.
• Familiarity with communication interfaces such as I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet, and CAN.
• Strong communication skills and strong technical writing ability.
• A self-starter capable of handling a variable task load under minimal supervision.
• Experience working with the Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Capable of travelling (minor domestic and international travel may be necessary).
For immediate consideration please apply online.