Businesses PRATT & WHITNEY Job ID 60403BR Date posted 02/05/2018 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country US
Qualifications: Requires broad knowledge of electronics and electrical theory, including A.C., D.C. and solid state theory, polyphase power, and a thorough understanding of computer operations and codes, mechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics, and their interdependence in control systems. Use math through trig, work from complex schematics and technical material, and a variety of test equipment. Requires 2-3 years of experience.
- Under direction of supervisor follow instructions and drawings to determine material requirements, plan sequence of operations, obtain required support services and tools and equipment to carry out assignments. Check to assure equipment and supplies are available.
- Perform system installation, maintenance and repair work and carry out preventive maintenance and service work as required.
- Provide assistance to others in system operation, care, use and maintenance of equipment, and proper work practices and work in support of others on special assignment.
- Perform similar duties throughout the facility within the scope and skill level of this job description. Assist other trades working on joint projects where common skill crossover provides the opportunity for shared responsibilities and more effective use of available skills.
- Refer difficulties to supervisor or project leader.
- May be required to train for, obtain and maintain licenses, operator permits and certifications within assigned area.
Qualification: 2-3 years of experience
Education: high school diploma
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.