At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) (eg Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Physics or Mathematics) with at least 2 years of relevant systems engineering experience or entry level with a related Master's degree.
- Position requires a current Interim Secret Clearance or higher
- Ability to understand and produce block diagram representations of systems and subsystems at varying levels of complexity
- Basic understanding of signal processing concepts
- Ability to produce PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams, and Word documents in order to document system designs and analyses
- Knowledge of digital signal processing, algorithm development, and pulse processing in digital receivers.
- Strong team leadership experience
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink, Mathematical Modeling, Modeling and Simulation
- Active DoDSecret Clearance or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.