Title: Electronic Warfare Systems Technical Subject Matter Expert - Special Projects*
Job Location: Hanscom AFB, MA
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
- Provide Senior Level engineering / technical support to a system/government program office.
- Develop technical and system architecture solutions across the Program Office’s acquisition portfolio.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise and leadership to the Program Office encompassing all phases of technology development by participating in formal and informal technical meetings including but not limited to: SRR, PDR, CDR, SFQT, EQT, DVT, ICWG’s, TPWG’s, TIM’s and OMR’s
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise oversight, insight, and risk assessments of technical solutions offered by contractors/vendors; new emerging EW technologies; new emerging EW threats; and security/safety protocols for technology operations.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in the form of technical white papers, modeling, analysis and position papers for senior leadership to assess in decision-making procedures.
- Provide senior technical representation for the Program Office at other Government organizations, meetings in support of the Program Office selected objectives.
- Mentor, share knowledge, share technical experience, share analyses tactic/techniques, share modeling and simulation tactics/techniques related to relevant technologies that enhance program and program office execution.
- Assist/lead program office technical team in solving program issues with development or fielded system leveraging intimate knowledge of the embedded technologies. Identify and coordinate with program leadership / Government enterprises pertinent technical challenges, risks and mitigation strategies including but not limited to performance shortfalls/constraints, installation constraints, potential program cost/schedule impacts of such challenges, or risks.
- Provide specialized technical support and timely advice to program managers and program technical leadership as needed. Build/contribute to / help prepare charts, technical briefs with supporting technical analyses or insights. Provide support for future technology roadmap development using insights to emerging technology, and the ever-changing threat environment.
- Provide position papers and draft system/draft key component specifications/requirements as needed to ensure contractor/vendor developments are compliant to operational needs.
- Interface and work with DoD enterprise stakeholders, supporting agencies, and the user communities to ensure innovative, intelligent, cost-effective solutions/systems are provided for operational / fielded use.
Minimum / General Experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in technology development with Electronic Warfare Systems
- Hold and maintain a Secret security clearance (PR in the past 5 years) and meet all additional enhanced security processing requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple projects and interface with multiple contractors/vendors/government FFRDC’s staffs and US Military Personnel at various levels
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Paid sick days
- Military Leave
- Professional Development
- Gym Memberships