Bentley Staffing Services is a national recruiting agency. We are currently recruiting for an esteemed client in Camarillo, CA. The Electronics Technicianis needed on a direct hire basis.
- Conduct testing, which involves mechanical, electrical, and environmental simulations.
- Maintain laboratory test instruments (environmental chambers, fixtures, devices, etc.)
- Interpret technical requirements (electrical and mechanical) from standards/procedures and perform hands-on testing to ensure product compliance.
- Support cost effective planning and coordination of needed internal and external test resources.
- Support troubleshooting, using proper engineering methodology, to identify root causes of failure.
- Analyze, post-process, and summarize test data.
- Prepare written test procedures and reports, based on industry/military test specifications and customer technical documents/drawings (not required, but preferred).
- 2 to 4 years of working experience in a technical field related to science/engineering
- Able to decipher mechanical drawings, schematic, specifications, and industry test standards (MIL, EIA, etc.)
- Familiar with general hand tools
- Hands on experiences with general test equipment (digital voltmeter, oscilloscope, power supply, measurement instruments, etc.)
- Team oriented - positive attitude, proactive, willing to help team members and other, able to clearly communicate technical matters with team; conscientious of personnel safety
- Familiar with office PC tools (MS Word, Excel, Projects, etc.)
- Experience in dynamics, electromechanical and environmental testing (i.e., vibration, shock, thermal vacuum, humidity, altitude)
- Must not be color blind – this position requires reading technical drawings and diagrams that are color coded
- Must not have hearing impairments – hearing is essential to detecting audible test cues from equipment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (NOT REQUIRED):
- Working knowledge of industry test standards (MIL-STD, EIA, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of electrical signal quality analysis and testing methodology; familiar with the use of network analyzers
- Knowledgeable of electro-mechanical and thermal measurement instruments (i.e., load cell, strain gauge, thermocouple)
For immediate consideration, please include your resume with contact information.