RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Electronics Technician with Sec+ & CCNA certificates.
In this role you will Provide services related to the extension and upgrade of Wired Local Area Networks and Wireless Local Area Networks (LAN/WLAN) at Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs) and associated outlying/remote facilities in both CONUS and OCONUS locations. Support to Defense Health Agency (DHA), MTF LAN/WLAN, Survey and Design Reports, LOM (List of Materials), Installation, Integration and Test, Cutover and Closeout, As-Built Drawings and Post Implementation Documentation, Post Implementation Review, and formal meetings.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- LAN Infrastructure (Requires grounding/bonding of ALL electronics and possibly patch connections to switches, installation of Universal Power Switches)
- LAN Electronics, switch upgrade and configuration and troubleshooting
- WLAN - Infrastructure (Installation of switch equipment, installation of WLAN Access Points and Controllers)
- WLAN - Electronics (Configuration of: Access Points, Controllers, Servers) and Server Wireless Information
- Information Assurance (IA) Authentication Testing and Evaluation of installed components
- Collection and completion of all required documents
- Network Administration experience
- Experience with network routing and switching technology and Network Administration experience
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.