Role: Embedded Developer
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Experience in real-time embedded software programming in C/C++ and debugging with emulator, preferably experience with Wind River Workbench and VxWorks real-time operating system.
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming techniques.
- One or More of the Following skills are desired:
- Experience in developing and debugging embedded software for multicore processors or knowledge of ARM processor architecture.
- Experience writing device drivers, preferably for Wind River VxWorks.
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Embedded real-time software engineering (requirements analysis, design, testing), data structures, algorithms, and C/C++ language.
- Experience in Agile is plus