Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer4 to join our growing team of qualified, diverse individuals in Warner Robins, Georgia. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence as a Software Engineer to provide engineering support for Electronic Warfare programs.
- Design, implement, document, test and debug embedded software.
- Analyze electronic warfare system capabilities to resolve problems,develop requirements, prepare operating instructions, simulate and test software designs, and perform data analysis.
- Research and collaborate on new software algorithm designs.
- Execute, analyze, and evaluate embedded software applications on radar systems.
- Use various integrated development environment tools and applications to identify and troubleshoot software algorithms.
- 9+ years of software engineering experience with a Bachelor's Degree (in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or related field), or 7+ years' experience with a Master's degree, or 4+ years' experience with a PhD.
- Proficient in a high order language (i.e. C, C++, or C#)
- Must have knowledge in object-oriented software development methodologies
- Must understand all phases of software development
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have active U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance, interim Secret clearance, or inactive Secret clearance (last active within 2 years)
- Working knowledge of embedded real-time system development
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.