I have a client in the Chicago-land area who is looking to hire a Embedded Software Engineer.
* Individual will work with linux operating system within an embedded system.
* Building OS, Modify to work with Hardware, and most of the hw is working now, and as hardware changes occur. It will also be interfacing other equipment.
* Ecosystems, embedded webservers, Communication Restful API, and looking for someone who is interconnected with IT and embedded industry with pushing data around.
* Working with Agile, they have broken ground on agile development and they do understand sprints, sprint reviews, and agile environment
* All development in C and some hooks have been left there need to bring in libraries to do C++
* Linux Embedded Systems experience is a must
* Degree in engineering with a minimum of 5 years of experience
* Must have strong communication systems from Bluetooth, Wifi, Ethernet
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.