KendallRegional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service, acute hospital providing24-hour comprehensive care in the community including trauma, burn, surgical,women’s and children’s services, behavioral health and diagnostic services,along with two full service free-standing ER facilities, one in Doral and theother at The Palms Town & Country.
Locatedin west Miami-Dade County, Kendall Regional Medical Center has received theDistinguished Hospital Award for Overall Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades.This national recognition places us in the top 5% of hospitals in the nationfor overall clinical quality. We are a Level I Adult and Pediatric TraumaCenter certified by the Florida Department of Health and verified as a Level IAdult Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons. Kendall is certifiedas a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and we are oneout of only five American Burn Association verified Burn Centers in the state.With six ACGME accredited Graduate Medical Education programs Kendall strivesto be a leading community-based research hospital.
Why not joinour team at Kendall Regional Medical Center where you will experience a dynamiccareer with a hospital that continues to reward clinical professionals fortheir commitment and provide growth opportunities while encouraging you to enjoya healthy lifestyle outside of work in a culturally diverse and friendlycommunity?
We offer you anexcellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employeediscount program, and employee stock purchase program.
- Demonstrates competence in performance of technical skills of patient care evidenced by completion of the department specific competency skills checklist.
- Able to identify emergency situations and responds appropriately.
- Identifies situations which require assistance from other team members and communicates those needs to RN in order to prioritize delivery of patient care.
- Performs and documents care, procedures, treatments and reports abnormal values and/or patient responses to the RN.
- Removes all used equipment and linen after patient is discharged.
- Performs all duties in a time frame consistent with time allotted.