"Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we decide long-term and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the networked manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
Responsible for the leadership, development, administration, compliance and communication of all employee Health and Welfare programs offered to TRUMPF Inc. and affiliate locations in the United States. Will supervise applicable staff related to the support and execution of programs. One direct report.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop and manage employee benefits programs including but not limited Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, Disability, Flex Spending, Life Insurance, Retirement, COBRA, FMLA, Paid Leaves, and Workers’ Compensation.
- Provide advice and counsel on benefit plan design, new legal requirements and needed changes.
- Monitor local and national market trends related to H&W benefits to ensure competitive packages.
- Oversee benefit enrollment and claim management.
- Oversee the transparency of employee status changes and impact on benefits.
- Oversee notice to HR Department regarding employee status changes, such as STD, W/C or FMLA leaves.
- Work closely with external brokers and vendors in establishing timeline and strategic goals for annual renewals.
- Direct responsibility for annual renewals
- Direct responsibility for annual open enrollment and coordination of enrollment changes thereafter.
- Responsible for keeping all Summary Plan Descriptions and Plan Documents up-to-date. Coordinate changes and amendments with outside counsel.
- Oversee corporate Wellness Program initiatives and strategy
- Assist with mergers/acquisition and/or benefits at new TRUMPF locations within the United States.
- Responsible for maintaining all employee benefits files with required documentation.
- Generate and reconcile large scale reports related to monthly billing for benefit programs.
- Oversee daily transaction requirements for Retirement Plan along with coordination of the annual Investment Committee review meeting.
- Complete all required legal filings including but not limited to 5500’s, 1095C.
- Create, facilitate and implement employee communication strategy for Human Resources department
- Provide back up assistance as required for general HR organization.
Experience & Education
Required: A minimum of 5 years experience in Employee Benefits administration industry. Must be employee centric with strong customer focus. Must be extremely organized with strong attention to detail. Strong leadership and influencing skills. Open minded to new approaches. A comprehensive understanding of legislation and policies related to benefit program administration.
Preferred: Experience with ADP Work Force Now preferred. Extensive knowledge of MS Excel including pivot tables, v-look up functions, etc. Bachelors degree in Communications, Business Administration or related field strongly preferred.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status."
## Job Category: Human Resources
## Job Category: Human Resources