At Lyft, community is what we are and it's what we do. It's what makes us different! To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for motivated and organized Community Associates to join our growing team. In this role, you will contribute to our local Express Drive operations, including driver onboarding and providing customer support. You will be the "face of Lyft" to new and existing drivers who are looking to participate in Lyft's vehicle access programs - short-term rentals that become discounted to the driver if they complete a certain number of rides.
If you have a great sense of humor, enjoy working with people, want to work in a fast-paced and collaborative workplace, and if the thought of helping Lyft continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement in New England (and across the U.S.) sounds exciting, we would love to meet you!
• Guide drivers through the onboarding process whether in person, at an event, phone, email, and carrier pigeon
• Support applicants and drivers with your knowledge of both the New England area and the Lyft platform
• Perform pre- and post- applicant outreach to get drivers approved and on the road
• Work with current drivers to solve any issues that they may have
• Uphold the Lyft standard of service while working with all drivers
• Flexible schedule: this is a full-time role that may require some nights and weekends
• High energy with an outgoing, social personality-you love talking to people!
• Team first attitude with self-driven initiative
• Empathetic, patient and service-oriented
• Impeccable customer service skills
• Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Problem solving abilities
• bility to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
• Proficient with Google Suite
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
• Retail, customer service, or vehicle rental experience
• Familiarity with the New England area
• Bilinguals are preferred but not required
Shift: Must be flexible to work shifts between 8am-8pm Mon-Fri and 9am-5pm on weekends
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.