End User Support
- Customer Service
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Hardware Troubleshooting
- Mobile Devices
- Remote Troubleshooting
- End User Support
- Technical Support
- Advanced technical knowledge of the following highly preferred:
- Installing, troubleshooting and maintaining computer hardware and software
- Operating systems (OS)
- Mobile devices
- Business applications
- Security products
- Installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and resolving problems on a variety of hardware and software via telephone/remote control access and occasional on-site support.
- Monitoring the call tracking system for new incidents, requests and tasks in addition to troubleshooting and resolving client issues per service level agreements.
- Providing detailed documentation of activity in the call tracking system.
- Communicating technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Completing installations of corporate standard software images.
- Minimum of a H.S. diploma and three (3) years of relevant experience in a technical helpdesk or other technical support environment required or combination or education, training and experience. B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related degree preferred.