Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM) is a full-service fleet management company for businesses with mid-size fleets. With 57 fully staffed offices nationwide, EFM supplies cars, light and medium duty trucks and service vehicles to businesses in the United States.
Enterprise Fleet Management Information Technology (EFMIT) provides streamlined and effective solutions to serve our growing operation. We offer solid architectural platforms with a strategic focus that clearly align to business growth and improving the customer experience. The Fleet Management systems, including EDGE, Fleet Commissions, Fleet Web and Autodata, are web based applications built using J2EE technology and are integrated with our PeopleSoft financials system as well as our Oracle BI data warehouse.
Being a member of EFMIT offers all the advantages of a smaller shop including the opportunity to shape a more progressive architecture. Professionals who effectively navigate change and readily wear many hats will find this an opportunity to maximize skill diversity and build broad IT experience.
The ETL Developer is responsible for analysis of business requirements, and the design, development and implementation of highly efficient, highly scalable ETL processes. This individual will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices related to the design, development, and deployment of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with experience in both Oracle and AWS tools for on-prem and cloud-based development. You will be an important member of the team tasked with transforming a traditional enterprise data architecture into a next-generation cloud-based streaming platform in a fun, challenging, fast paced work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- 3+ years of experience working with a variety of ETL tools and monitoring of real-time ETL and batch ETL processes
- Experience with a scripting or programming language (R, Ruby, Python, Java, etc.)
- Oracle Database, AWS Redshift/Postgres experience, MySQL a plus
- Experience building self-service reporting solutions using business intelligence software (e.g., OBIEE, Tableau Server, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency developing technical skills and performing problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to multi-task within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain documentation on ETL process and procedures
- Demonstrated proficiency developing and supporting extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes
- Experience conducting project-specific data analysis that includes analyzing and mapping required data and supporting all facets of the ETL process
- Ability to assist with the creation and maintenance of ETL specifications (e.g., source-to-target maps)
- Ability to develop, test, and maintain the code required to move data
- Ability to participate in production on-call support rotation schedule for ETL processing and completion
- Ability to assist with estimates for the ETL process and suggest improvements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- 3+ years in an ETL development role utilizing an industry-recognized ETL tool
- 3+ years of developing and supporting a data warehouse
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL programming, including stored procedures, triggers, functions, and error trapping
- Prior experience extending or migrating existing data pipelines to cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience with AWS services, specifically lambda functions, Data pipeline and Glue is a strong advantage
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator also a strong advantage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Military Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Employee Events
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision