At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Additional responsibilities include: Applies electrical, electronic and mechanical principles to components and systems, including assembly, analysis, and documentation of results; construction of developmental assemblies, sub-assemblies and components; and quality testing. Supports and participates in the design, test, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electromechanical systems.
Electronics and Payloads
Unique ID: elepay
- A Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) discipline with prior internship or current company engineering experience in an aerospace environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD SCI clearance
- Electronic packaging, CAD or mechanical design experience in an aerospace environment
- Demonstrated technical skills with experience supporting a team of over 5 employees
- A Master's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Experience with electronic packaging / mechanical design for airborne & space applications
- Electronics design development and sustaining experience spanning cradle to grave
- Experience with PTC Creo / Intralink and Enovia software applications
- Experience or knowledge of analytical / FEM SW tools
- Experience supporting bid & proposal activities
- Some familiarity with electrical design, electronics manufacturing processes and qualification activities
- Some familiarity with research and development of advanced packaging technologies
- Active DoD Secret or Top Secret, and/or SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.