At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Science Degree STEM (Science, Technical, Engineering or Mathematical) and 5 years of experience in manufacturing engineering or an engineering related field.
- Experience reviewing and interpreting Blueprints and 3-D models
- Composite experience and process knowledge
- Experience withMicrosoft Office Suite and Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) systems
- Ability to interface/communicate with multiple levels of leadership, clients, and vendors
- Ability to obtain and maintainan active DOD Secret Security Clearance
- Active in-scope DOD Secret security clearance that has been granted / renewed within the past 6 years
- Experience working hands-on in a production assembly line environment
- Experience providing innovative techniques focused on improving product designs and tooling assemblies or equipment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.