Brinjac Engineering, Inc. is a nationally ranked, full-service engineering firm with 6 offices located strategically throughout the mid-Atlantic and Southwest regions. Brinjac Engineering has a time-honored reputation for providing outstanding engineering services to public and private schools and universities, hospitals, cultural, sports and recreational facilities, corporate, retail and financial institutions, hospitality facilities, as well as local, state, and federal government institutions.
We are seeking a highly motivated, pro-active Engineering Director for an exciting opportunity to join our growing Philadelphia office. This individual will manage a local team handling multiple projects of varying size and scope, expand current and new client engagements, through the expansion of other Brinjac services. This role represents a unique leadership opportunity for career development and growth with support of an established organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- PE License LEED AP Certification a plus.
- 10+ years of progressive responsibility in building engineering design and construction of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Project and Client Management experience in Higher Ed, Healthcare, state and local government, market sectors. Hospitality, corporate/commercial market sectors a plus.
- Highly motivated leader and team player possessing strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop business in the local market.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be local candidate authorized to work in the U.S.
- Manage team of engineers: Project assignments, performance, development, utilization.
- Ensure proper coordination of work between Brinjac team, subcontractors, and clients.
- Ensure work is produced in adherence to company, contract, and client requirements.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities with existing clients coach team to do same.
- Identify new business opportunities within local markets in collaboration with other leaders.
- Proposal development leadership and participate in interview presentations.
- Encouraged external involvement in local market and/or industry organizations.
Account and Project Management
- Responsible for project performance of local work including project planning / forecasting, resource management, quality control, and profitability.
- Monitor project schedules and budgets as determined by the client.
- Local contact for assigned clients.
- Act as Sr PM for select projects or Account Manager for select clients.
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. Brinjac Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the larger volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No recruiters or phone calls please.