All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies Powertrain provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Powertrain designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Powertrain team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Group Manager - Current Product Engineering. This position is located in Kokomo, IN.
- Manage a multi-disciplined hardware (EE/ME) production engineering team for automotive power electronics team, with projects including inverters, DC/DC converters, on-board chargers and battery monitoring systems.
- Provide resource estimates for new business pursuits.
- Drive and update "best in class" performance/metrics for production programs, including improvement of yield, quality, warranty and cost performance.
- Manage and introduce supplier changes.
- Oversee the development of tool based methodologies to measure / report on progress, including open assembly plant and warranty case returns.
- Assure that lab bench environments are budgeted, planned, developed and maintained.
- Work with new product development teams to plan and execute flawless product introduction and feedback lessons learned to product teams.
- Recruit best in class candidates (new college grads and experienced engineers) to fulfill business needs.
- Communicate project technical status internally and interface/communicate with customers.
- Travel (domestic and internationally) as required for interface with customers, suppliers and global Delphi Technology resources
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years' of electrical engineering experience in embedded control systems/electronics
- 2+ years' of supervisory experience
- Experience with power electronics systems (inverters, dcdc converters, on board chargers, battery monitoring controllers)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplined team
Delphi Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for Innovation and Excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Dynamic, global career experiences
- Work alongside the best and brightest in the Industry
- Relocation assistance is available (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
Kokomo Technical Center
About the Organization
Delphi Technologies is a technology company whose people focus on solving emissions and fuel economy challenges for the world's leading automotive original equipment manufacturers and provides leading aftermarket service solutions. Headquartered in London, U.K., Delphi Technologies operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 24 countries. Visit delphi.com.
This position is currently accepting applications.