Multinational technology company looking to add top talent to their team! Apply now!
Key Aspects of Engineering Lab Technician
Apex Life Sciences is currently hiring an Engineering Lab Technician to work with one of our clients who are the largest and most valued semiconductor chip makers. This is an extremely innovative and creative company whose products are integral to our high tech lives.
Compensation and Benefits: $45k base
As a contract employee of Apex, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.
- Conducting failure analysis needed
- Identify electrical & thermal mechanical package failures
- Supporting root cause understanding of new package technologies being developed.
- Minimum qualification is an AA degree in science or engineering
- 2-4 years experience in failure analysis, material analysis, process development or analytical tool development.
- Candidate must also demonstrate good verbal and technical writing skills
- Work well with a team, deliver under pressure, and well organized.
- Demonstrated skills in X-section/planar polishing, Optical microscopy imaging, and SEM/EDX on printed circuit board are preferred.
- Knowledge of packaging material property and behavior is beneficial
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.