We are currently working with an industry leading manufacturing company that is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager. This company has been in business for over 100 years and continues to keep growing. Looking for an individual with experience in machining and machine repair, that can come in and hit the ground running. This company is rich in talent with a close knit team allowing them to still feel like a small company. This is a family owned company, that has a great benefits package and pay. The greatest thing about them is, since they have started they haven't had any company layoffs. This is a great opportunity to get in with a top notch organization.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- ISO certified so you would need to provide information and process
- Develps new processes and improves existing processes for providing service
- Troubleshoot production floor issues effectively and timely.
- Drive capital project to support production improvements and initiatives.
- Direct the designs and layouts of quipment and work stations for maximum efficiency
- Comply with federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations.
- Provide technical support for engineering related questions about customer repairs for the company and customer
- Keep learning and researching new technologies in the manufacturing practices to keep the plant moving efficiently
Engineering Manager Education/Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 10 or more years of relevant experience in a produciton manufacturing environment with metal working and process engineering
- Knowledge of QA principles, Inspection equipment, and ISO9001
- Project management skills
- Working knowledge of Automation, Assembly, Fabrication and CNC Machining
- Ability to train and develop others
- Must be willing to travel as necessary
- Strong organizational skills
- $92,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Excellent benefits package
Take the next step in your Engineering Manager career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Trent Ryswyk directly at 605-496-9347 for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.