CGS is seeking an Engineering Manager to take over research & design, value engineering, sustaining engineering and quality. We are seeking an innovative, data driven, results-oriented engineer to contribute to our continued legacy of innovation and lead a team of engineers.
- Establish firm expectations for the team and help manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage and drive all necessary actions for obtaining and maintaining appropriate product certifications needed for industry purposes.
- Develop, coach, mentor and manage team. Establish goals and objectives and develop measurable metrics to gauge achievement against goals.
- Provide expertise and ongoing communication to Engineering, Quality, Product Management, Sales, Operations and Business Unit Leadership, in support of products.
- Manage engineering projects by establishing strategy and providing leadership and organization necessary for success.
- Interface with internal customer technology groups to identify product development opportunities.
- Candidate should possess working knowledge of electrical hardware design, software design, mechanical design, fluid dynamics and be able to display expertise in one or more of these areas.
- Moreover, candidates should display a project management mindset with process rigor and discipline from previous work experiences.
BA/BS degree w/10+ years experience
MA/MS degree w/7+ years experience
PhD degree w/4+ years experience
CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After four consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.