|Engineering Program Manager Location:San Francisco, CA Direct Hire|
- Responsible for delivery of multiple project streams under a program.
- Need to have clear understanding of scope, schedule, boundaries, dependencies and risks for the project(s) / program being managed.
- Assist Technical Program manager(s) in all aspects of project management including planning, data gathering, analysis, communication, status tracking, monitoring and follow-up.
- Track progress of responsible work streams, including milestones, budget, action items and issues.
- Ensures project work complies with agreed practices, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Analyze program roadmaps/plans for conflicting tasks, timeline consolidation, and resource allocation.
- Follow through to closure on action items generated on formal and informal discussions.
- Recommends operational and process improvements for the performance and successful functioning.
- Performs special projects as requested by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent education required.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive with ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy.
- Proven ability to adapt well and work with different teams within the organization.
- Experience working on teams following Agile (Scrum / Kanban) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience working in a full software development lifecycle as a developer / quality assurance / quality engineer.
- At least 3 years of experience on enterprise-level program as an Agile Project manager / IT Program manager.
- Prior experience with the direct management of employees preferred.
- Project Management certification (PMI-PMP) preferred.
- Agile certification (PMI-ACP, CSM, PSM) preferred.