RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding a full time Engineering Project Manager IV to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Herndon, Virginia (VA).
- Consults, plans, analyzes, designs, develops, tests, assures quality, configures, installs, implements, integrates, maintains, and manages systems
- Has and maintains a diverse set of skills across multiple technical disciplines with recognized expertise in multiple disciplines and possess advanced knowledge of multiple mature and emerging technologies
- Works across organizational boundaries, both internally and externally and helps to drive the relationship between technical solutions and business needs of customers
- Performs system level design trade analysis, reviews and approves system specifications and description documents, determines how a system is to be built, tested, and implemented, plans the system development execution and ensures adherence to appropriate standards, policies, principles, and practices
- Analyzes system capacity and performance to support problem resolution and system enhancements and monitors systems tests
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of sources for the purpose of providing technical assistance, consultation, advice and support, and regularly provides advice and recommends actions and solutions involving complex issues
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of progressive experience in enterprise technologies or related areas
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- Experience in data center systems engineering in both physical and virtualized environments
- Experience in developing systems, products, and/or processes based on a total systems perspective
- Customer service and support and a working knowledge of IT security concepts and best practices
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.