POSITION(S) AVAILABLE WATERVLIET ARSENAL
Accepting applications starting immediately for "Engineering Technician" position(s)
Application Deadline 13 JUNE 2018
These Engineering Technician positions perform construction inspection and/or construction management duties involving the erection of a new structure; the installation of equipment and systems; or the alteration or major repair of an existing structure for the Watervliet Arsenal.
Some of the duties include the following:
- Supporting engineering staff in duties associated with space utilization, energy monitoring and real property maintenance
- Collect, research and study available technical data
- Assist with development of designs, layouts and plans
- Prepare charts, graphs and tables for meetings
- Review previous blueprints, specification, drawings, and plans
- Serve as a Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) for assigned projects
Starting Salary Range $51,093 to $80,365/per year
This federal position also offers great benefits to include:
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Paid Federal Holidays
- And so more!
The Watervliet Arsenal was founded in 1813 and has been a valuable resource for world class defense manufacturing. Today, the facility remains as America’s sole manufacturing source for large caliber cannons in production volume. Located along the Hudson River, just a few miles north of the state capital of Albany, the Watervliet Arsenal maintains a long heritage of being recognized as the premier manufacturer of the finest artillery in the world.
Apply at http://www.usajobs.gov
Look for job announcement(s) NEAJ188129856145HD and NEAJ188129516188HD
Equal Opportunity Employer