|Category:||Manufacturing / Warehouse|
|Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Description:|| We are seeking a Machine Engraver for a position in the North Shore of Pittsburgh. |
Hours for the position are 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday.
- Set up and operate Pantograph machine to perform highly diversified engraving of all size designs, either raised or sunken, including master dies for extremely accurate reproduction.
- Cut work on all surfaces and on different levels.
- Engrave spherical, concave and convex embossing and debossing dies, die cast and plastic mold engraving, fancy designs, reproduction of faces, busts or equivalent work.
- Set up and operate a computerized engraving machine to engrave a variety of items using compute program’s.
- Other job duties as assigned.
|Requirements:|| Experience needed with the following: |
- Make all setups including use of special fixtures and divided head.
- Make difficult calculations; set up roller die attachments.
- Lay out work from orders, drawings, photographs, sketches, rough copy.
- Select and grind all types of cutters according to type of material, specifications and degree of finish required.
- Diagnose and detect faulty operation or defective material and take remedial action.
- Able to use a variety of measuring devices such as micrometer’s, calipers, etc.
- Understand and be able to work in decimal equivalents.
|Job Location:||Pittsburgh, PA|
|Synerfac Branch:||Pittsburgh, PA|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(412) 380-0600|