RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Enterprise Applications Trainer in Washington, DC.
The Enterprise Applications Trainer consultant works with various levels of staff and management, across multiple departments, to assess system training needs; design, develop, and deliver classroom-based and online training; evaluate the effectiveness of the training; and make recommendations for enhancements. The consultant prioritizes addressing the training needs for the Salesforce.com platforms of Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) and Grants Management and may also provide training across other enterprise applications.
The Enterprise Applications Trainer consultant is responsible for documenting and assisting in the publication of training materials and technology related -How-To- to the Company Knowledge Base. The consultant serves as a go-to resource for conveying knowledge to users on the intersection of business and system processes to accomplish business objectives. The enterprise applications trainer consultant has a customer service orientation, striving to provide thorough, timely, and accurate information. This person is also knowledgeable in talent development strategies, technologies, and best practices.
- Lead hands-on practice for overall basic functionality and use of Salesforce.com and Grants Management for existing staff and new hires by training on systems functionality and standards
- Assess, design, develop, deliver and evaluate classroom-based training for significant feature release information for Salesforce.com and Grants Management; incorporate knowledge of new features into standard training content
- Serve as a knowledgeable point of contact in the area of CRM and Grants Management at the company to which the help desk, business teams, and CRM technology team can refer end-user questions
- A minimum of four years relevant systems training experience, including classroom/live training and CBT/On Demand training
- A minimum of four years of relevant business-technology experience with Salesforce.com CRM solutions
- A minimum of four years of instructional systems design and project management experience
- Demonstrated capacity to listen, learn, understand and absorb complex and varied business and system processes quickly; communicate and convey them to various audiences for the purposes of the user community learning, becoming proficient, and realizing the benefits intended from the processes
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and the ability to make connections is a must
- Demonstrated understanding of usability and human-user interaction philosophies and their application to IT training
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to work with technically inexperienced and/or frustrated customers in an efficient and productive manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to communicate complex technical systems and tools in a simple and easy to understand manner
- Robust client-facing skills, customer service orientation, and a high-level of enthusiasm; Confident and able to quickly establish credibility with staff, peers and more senior staff
- Must be able to project manage, deliver on assigned deadlines, and demonstrate a high-level of ownership and accountability
- Experience with the following a plus: nonprofit institutional processes, Grants Management, PeopleSoft, Workday, SharePoint, Agile Methodologies
- Familiarity with a learning management system (especially Bridge) is preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.