This position reports directly to the CIO. The CIO will provide direction and support to the Enterprise Data Architect in the following areas; work assignments, prioritizing tasks, reviewing requirements, inspecting the results of the tasks, issue resolution, and escalation issues. The EDA will work directly with other IM team members within the organization to support required data architecture works. The EDA will interact often with Executive and Senior Management to agree requirements and deliver world class data analytics.The EDA will be a member of the Dashboard Steering Committee to learn and to accomplish the corporate level directions and objectives. This position will work with dashboard developers directly to support their data analytics needs. This position will communicate with both internal employees and external vendors/partners/consultants to work on issue resolution such as data cleansing, and solution proposal.
- Ability to communicate project status, schedules, issues, and budget to both CIO, Senior Management and Dashboard Steering Committee.
- Ability to understand the goals and directions from the Dashboard Steering Committee to build the enterprise data analytics infrastructure that can support those objectives.
- ability to understand the objectives of the dashboards to be built from the dashboard developers to support the data needs.
- Ability to obtain required support and cooperation from involved departments and personnel
- Escalate issues to CIO and Dashboard Steering Committee if direction or support required to resolve issues.
This position requires working independently
- to learn the data model of corporate operation systems including but not limited to Vision Platform, and Dynamics CRM
- to work with Dashboard Steering Committee to understand the goals and purposes of dashboards, and data analytics to be built.
- to build enterprise data model and data dictionary, cleanse the data, and transform the data based on the data analytics (dashboard) requirements
- to build the data warehouse, data repository, and manage the data analytics infrastructure
- to manage the data analytics infrastructure
- to define and enforce data governance policies.
- to layout future data analytics roadmap.
- to answer inquiries and to resolve issues related to data analytics
- to manage the data analytics projects
- High levels of Professionalism and Integrity
- High ability to work with peers
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Extensive use of business computer systems including Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and MS Project.
- May require occasional lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
- Requires extensive sitting, standing and walking
- Domestic travel requiring multi-night stays within and at times outside US.
- Require working during off hours or weekend occasionally.
- Valid passport; International travel required
- Valid U.S. driver’s license
- Must be willing to complete background checks and drug tests as required by current or future contracts
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, Genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.