E*TRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, E*TRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants - over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 E*TRADE branches.
If you are an influential leader that enjoys creating, facilitating and managing learning and development programs, we're looking for you! The Enterprise Learning, Senior Manager will partner with colleagues in Human Resources and across departments to develop high value programs, tools, and resources - this role will elevate skill building and engagement at all levels of the organization.
The successful person in this role will inspire employees to learn, lead, and grow professionally at E*TRADE. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking to make a significant difference in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Design innovative programs and learning solutions to enhance the core skills of managers and employees
- Lead, develop, and manage companywide learning programs, social sites, tools and content (development for new hires, career development, and mentoring)
- Identify gaps in performance and behaviors and define learning solutions to meet the priorities and needs across the enterprise
- Facilitate virtual and live training for employees and managers - from 1-hour webinars to full day small group programs
- Design all training materials, instructor-led training, assessments, virtual, eLearning, job aids, print, and/or blended solutions
- Research learning topics and best practices to create engaging learning interactions, modules, and experiences
- Partner with the HRIS and the learning team to measure the effectiveness of learning initiatives
- Develop preferred relationships with learning vendors and coaches, and maintain budgets
- Create awareness of available training and resources through creative campaigns and information sessions
- Assess the effectiveness and impact of training and learning solutions
- Partner with stakeholders and experts to plan and conduct training or source external vendors as appropriate
- Partner to drive campus training programs
- 7 to 10 years of experience in the areas of adult learning, instructional design, group facilitation, and leadership development
- Subject Matter Expertise in Learning and Development - understands best practices in adult learning and education
- Training Design and Facilitation - delivering live and virtual training or discussion sessions
- Excellence in Execution - Organized, responsive and accountable for meeting agreed upon deadlines
- Learning Technology - Awareness of technical trends in learning; interest and ability in using instructional design and learning management technology - willingness to be "hands on" and self-teach
- Excellent written communication skills - writes creative and engaging communications for a variety of audiences
- Presentation Skills - clearly expresses ideas and connects with a variety of audiences
- Project Management - able to plan and organize complex tasks
- Exceptional Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Education or related discipline preferred
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.