Our client is at the forefront of gamification! Born from a video game company, this client is looking for a sales manager to lead a team of Enterprise Reps selling benefits management software to Fortune 1000 companies across the globe.
This company has gone from video games to benefit games! Their product helps explain difficult decisions and complex concepts to thousands of unique employees. With an award-winning culture, they have been ranked in Crain's Top 100 Companies to work for in Chicago. With a quirky spirit, this company loves to work hard and laugh harder.
- Closely managing a group of 7-10 Sales Executives, including one on one meetings to strategize for success
- Attending sales calls as necessary to understand team's process and provide constructive feedback
- Work closely with other sales managers to share best practices and assist in hiring and training
- Assist with onboarding for new hires
- Work closely with the executive team to craft and execute broader sales strategy
- Manage the relationships between the sales development teams and the sales executives to ensure maximum productivity and streamlining
- 3+ years of sales management experience
- Experience working with digital technology products, SaaS preferred
- A great sense of humor
- Creative, out of the box solution skills
- Ability to constructively challenge both clients and reports
- A strong leader with high integrity and work-ethic
- A passion for constant learning
- Competitive base salary + aggressive commissions
- 401(k) match
- Flexible hours and casual attire
- Free food
- Easy transportation, right off the red line
- Creative environment
- Commitment to employee success, both inside and outside the office!