Application Security Architect (Washington, DC) -
*Active Top Secret required
Our client is looking for an Application Security Architect that loves working with various information security groups to review current application security architecture and provide recommendations to System Owners for improving system security. In this role you will assess security threats, identify and tailor requirements, and integrate security controls.
You're a great fit if:
- You use cybersecurity as the lifeline for all information security functions and can develop inputs/outputs and processes for integrating with various groups like security strategy, security consulting, risk assessment, security detection and incidence response.
- You enjoy determining security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability assessments.
- You're passionate about developing methodologies/frameworks for providing consistent and repeatable security architecture guidance to new projects by working alongside various IT teams and business customers and groups
- You have a solid understanding of securing Microsoft Windows and Unix/Linux OS based applications/systems
- You have at least one relevant industry certification (e.g. MCSE, CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.)
- You have an active Top Secret clearance
- You have experience with Microsoft Windows Server based application security (i.e. Active Directory, IIS, .Net, File Shares etc.)
- You have knowledge of Oracle Database Security and Microsoft SQL Server Database Security
- You have MCSE or MSCA certificate related training
What your day will look like:
- You'll serve as an expert across security functional areas, which includes credential management, access provisioning, authentication and authorization, application security, infrastructure security, data security, security monitoring, and operation security across the organization.
- You'll work on multiple projects and initiatives to apply security architecture requirements, develop solutions, integrate security into solution designs, access risks of security gaps, and develop architecture remediation.
- You'll provide technical expertise to define and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture.
- You'll provide security architecture guidance that is built on principles of balancing security advice with business and IT needs.
- You'll manage security incidents that cross multiple teams in the organization.
- You'll develop presentations for executives that explain complex security topics in a very simple business oriented language along with their business benefits.
- You'll provide day-to-day support as an information security advisor to key IT and business stakeholders, establishing trust relationships through active engagement and collaboration.
If you're interested, please do the following 1. APPLY & Send me an Updated WORD/PDF version of your resume. 2. Let me know a good phone number for the two of us to chat on. 3. Let me know a good time for us to discuss the opportunity and your background more in depth.
Jonathan Jean Senior IT Recruiter, The Judge Group
4010 W. Boy Scout Boulevard, Ste. 650, Tampa, FL 33607
Phone (813) 463-9735 | Efax (813) 463-9735| www.judge.com