RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding a full time Enterprise Service Desk Specialist to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Idaho, Idaho (ID).
Our client is an end-to-end services company providing information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The Enterprise Service Desk Specialist provides remote support and request fulfillment for computers, printers, mobile devices, and peripherals support.
- High School education or equivalent (GED)
- Requires (1-4) years of related experience in information systems, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education
- Valid DoD 8570: A+CE Certification, Network +CE, or Security +CE
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, versions 10, 8 and 7
- Experience with HP Service Manager, Remedy, or similar Service/Help Desk ticket management software
- Experience with Remote Desktop
- Experience with Hardware/Software troubleshooting
- Experienced in basic network troubleshooting (TCP IP)
- Experienced with IT peripheral/Accessory and mobile device support (i.e., printer, scanner, MFDs and mobile device)
- Experience with IT information assurance and cyber-security
- Experience with Active Directory to include account creation/management and File Share permissions management
- Excellent customer service/customer interaction skills
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills for trouble-shooting and trouble ticket handling
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.