Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Enterprise Supplier Management Analyst for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Chicago, IL
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Enterprise Supplier Management Analyst
Primary Skills: Human Capital Management (HCM)
Role Description: The Enterprise Supplier Management Analyst would need to have at least 4 years of experience.
- College Degree in Business or Finance, or 4 years of relevant experience; PLUS: 2-3 years of experience with vendor interactions or managing vendors and/or experience in a procurement environment.
- Analytical skills to support and enhance procurement strategy and goals.
- Ability to function in ambiguous and/or time-sensitive situations.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and skills to participate and be effective in vendor interactions and vendor management with industry suppliers.
- Strong multitasking capabilities.
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing principles.
- Experience in project management and vendor negotiation.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 4 years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Saurabh Yadav
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2276)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Expected Travel Time: None