Entrepreneurial Leadership Center Coordinator - East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania, located in the Pocono Mountains, is currently seeking an Entrepreneurial Leadership Center Coordinator.
Department: Economic Development and Entrepreneurship
Type of Position: Temporary Full Time – Contract will be issued for a two year appointment with continuation based on funding.
The Entrepreneurial Leadership Center Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Warrior LaunchPad, manage the student business incubator, recruit and mentor students
- Co-working and designated desk space: manage and coordinate daily operations and recruit participants
- Student Entrepreneurship Club: serve as Club Advisor
- Entrepreneurial Workshop Series: Design, implement and assess entrepreneurial and business support programs/workshops and benchmark best practices in entrepreneurship
- State System of Higher Education Student Business Plan Competition: recruit, market, mentor students and assure compliance with competition guidelines
- Increase campus wide engagement in entrepreneurial activities through presentations, workshops, etc.
- Marketing: ELC and Business Accelerator programs to stakeholders including students, faculty and community/business/legislative partners
- Social Media: create and coordinate social media and content marketing strategies in collaboration with University Relations
- CRM database: Manage the database for the Entrepreneurial Leadership Center and Business Accelerator and establish trackable metrics to assure advancement and sustainability
- Manage student internships and externships related to the entrepreneurship programs.
- Research and write grants, contracts and proposals
- Prepare reports as required for funders, business partners, etc.
Bachelor’s degree. Minimum two years of demonstrated experience in the area of entrepreneurship, marketing and working with start-up companies. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong communication/presentation skills in addition to experience in lean startup methodology, and business model canvas. Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment is required. Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups including students, faculty, businesses and entrepreneurs also required. Valid driver’s license required.
Master’s Degree in related field
Typical Work Schedule:
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. 37.5 hours per week. Nights and weekends as required.
$45,000 - $55,000 per year plus excellent benefits package. Final salary and selection will be based on experience and qualifications. Final selection will be based on a successful interview and background check. All candidates must furnish proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. at the time of employment. Reimbursement for interview and relocation expenses are not available for this position.