If you have a passion for Audio-Visual focused systems in the Information Technology field and are an innovative problem solver interested in working in a team environment that seeks to provide the best audio-video solutions possible for the organization, this is the position for you!
As an Audio Visual Technician, you will work as part of a team supporting the company’s increasing use of audio visual systems for video production, video conferencing, and sales/training presentation solutions. You will set up and support small to large-scale audio visual systems, troubleshoot issues, and seek to continually review and improve performance and capabilities. Additionally, you will review various departments’ audiovisual needs and assist in finding the right solutions to meet those needs.
- Bachelor’s in audio-visual technical field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking required
- Experience in Windows, Mac and/or Linux platforms preferred
- Basic understanding of multimedia editing software (e.g. Adobe Pro CC)
- Experience with web conferencing equipment and software (e.g. WebEx, Adobe Connect, GoToMeeting, etc…).
- Strong communication and organizational skills
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardio room, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, euchre and more!
- On-site softball field, basketball court, and volleyball court
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, reading materials and an assortment of snacks
- On-site Credit Union and ATM
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.