Permanent position: Entry level Engineering opportunity with a manufacturing client located approximately 1 hour North of the Chicago, IL area. This is a great growth opportunity for someone to come in doing CAD work and eventually moving into a project manager role.
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Engineer• Prepares sketches and layouts and understands general drawing procedures
• Ability to visualize machine parts and assembly techniques
• Communicate with internal and external clients on machine design and custom installation
• Other duties as required
Requirements for the Entry Level Engineer• Four year college degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
• Demonstrated CAD experience
• Ability to read blueprints and understands logical progression of drawing sets
• Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
• Ability and willingness to grow into a Project manager role working with and traveling to client sites for machine installation and startup (approximately 40% travel)
Benefits• Excellent benefits package to include 401K and more
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.