A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
- Compete with our elite and score trips to awesome places like Hawaii, Beijing and Münich, Germany
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha advisor is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes partnering with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is the key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We’re in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability.
Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you into a mentor and ambassador for our company
- Charisma and strong conversational skills.
Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop.
If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business.
We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years, Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(k), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products., Securities and Advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC
- The backing of a strong, stable, and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours.