The business management consultant will work closely with the IAS Managers and Executives - including Business Management Operations Directors and Managers, Regional Managing Directors, Local WM Directors, Information Technology partners, and partners - to coordinate and implement data analytics and process improvement to set an industry leading experience for our Wealth Management teams and, in turn, our clients.
- Experience working directly with the Business Management Operations Team, IAS Managers and Executives
- On the job analytics, process improvement, communications and presentation experience
o Tracking and measuring performance and providing management reporting to IAS Managers
o Preparing for and leading cross functional meetings with IAS Managers and business partners
o Developing solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Exposure to the inner workings of a Fortune 100 financial services organization
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Create, maintain and implement strategic plans for IAS to ensure business meets and exceeds relevant goals. Track and update strategic long-range and short-term tactical plans to support IAS objectives in a forward-thinking manner
- Writing, editing and/or submitting well-crafted business communications according to company standards
- Maintaining various operational procedures and processes as assigned
- Developing new and innovative ideas to improve current processes
- Drive select strategic initiatives and ensure execution by relevant business partners
- Responsible for project management activities across multiple groups including developing and maintaining a project plan, implementing an effective adoption strategy and measuring outcomes
- Responsible for the business continuity, planning, and reporting for the project or program
- Excellent professional communication skills with the ability to deliver messages effectively to different audiences both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Excel competencies should include VLOOKUPs, PivotTables, as well as additional IF and aggregation functions (SUMIF, COUNTIF, etc)
- Ability to acquire, combine, and analyze complex data sets from various sources to generate business insights
- Able to provide examples of above technical skills
- Proven understanding of and a commitment to working in a team environment.
- Superior follow-through, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, initiative, creativity and flexibility.
- Effective time management and resource utilization skills.
- Self-driven, motivated, and proactively seeks new tasks and challenges.
- Proficient in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projections at once, and meeting critical deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building abilities
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.