A successful Help Desk Representative is able to assess, categorize, document, resolve or escalate the incidents and requests received by the Vitalyst service center.
This candidate must posses these key traits:
- Outstanding customer service and enjoys interacting directly with the customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a knack for transforming technical terms and concepts into everyday understandable language
- Bilingual language skills are a plus
- Consistent ability to follow detailed processes and procedures accurately
- Adapts easily to rapidly changing requests, processes and procedures
- Ability to remain calm and professional in sometimes difficult or stressful situations
- Desires to continuously grow by learning more technical, business and customer service oriented skills
Acting as the first point of contact to respond to customers' telephone inquiries, e-mails, web tickets and voicemails concerning typical Level 1 support requests. Our agents will maintain accurate record keeping to document interactions with the customer and insure proper escalation channels are used to remediate requests while maintaining a high degree of professional standards and conduct.
Initially 9:000am - 5:30pm Monday through Friday. Hours will change according to organizational and client needs once training is complete.
- Core Health Benefits Program
A competitive offering that includes health, dental and vision plans
- Retirement Savings Plans
New employees are eligible to participate in the 401(k) plan after their three-month anniversary and the plan includes company matching
- Paid Time Off
Generous and flexible paid time off policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts
For health care and dependent day care
- Disability / Critical Illness Insurance
Both long-term and short-term
- Group Life Insurance
Additional Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Training - Key processes and procedures initially and on-going training provided by the company
- Possible alternative work schedules to meet your personal needs
- Vitalyst has never had a company layoff, even during the Great Recession
- Our offices are easily accessible by car or public transportation
- Free parking available to all employees
*** Knowledge of productivity software, technical training, industry certifications, IT work experience or IT education preferred.