Entry Level Project Coordinator
We are growing! We are looking for an outgoing Project Coordinator to join our HR Team. If you are someone who thrives in a fast paced environment with shifting deadlines and priorities and is hyper organized, we want to have a conversation with you about joining our team.
- Coordinate all administrative and logistics requirements related to interview scheduling
- Run candidate reports from HR systems based on defined criteria and requirements
- Provide administrative support, including data entry of candidate data into recruiting system, filing and invoices
- Search job boards, recruiting system, and various sites to build a pipeline of talent and candidates
- Mine resumes and identify potential candidates based on requirements
Who You Are:
- A natural at relationship building and a confident communicator with the ability to present at all levels within the organization.
- Highly detailed, organized with a love of multi-tasking!
- Positive attitude, strong technical aptitude and creative thinker.
- A whiz with Excel and Outlook
- Organization is your middle name!
- Professional presentation/communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Exciting, stable, fun/casual work environment
- Life/work balance.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.