Entry Level Recruiter - Are you a recent college grad? Someone currently working in retail, restaurants or hospitality that would love to break into a corporate environment? WSP is seeking entry level recruiters for a corporate recruiting opportunity with one of our partners in Plano, TX. Candidates with high energy and the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment make great recruiters! If you are interested in getting into recruiting or human resources in a corporate environment, please apply online at www.wheelersp.com or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Entry Level Recruiter participates in recruiting assignments of varying complexity to identify candidates, review credentials, assess candidate requirements, and acts as candidate representative to the Business Development Representative and/or Client.
• The Entry Level Recruiter is responsible for identifying candidates, assessing requirements, and partnering with the candidate to represent them to the BDR and/or Client.
• Conducts screening interviews to identify the matching skills and requirements needed for the job description and requirements
• Reviews client profiles, job descriptions, and determines keywords required for identifying prime candidates
• The Entry Level Recruiter compiles information and performs administrative functions in support of recruiting efforts
• Clearly understands and utilizes sourcing techniques and tools including Monster, CareerBuilder, Ceridian, LinkedIn, college resources, as well as other applicant tracking systems and social networking sites
• The Entry Level Recruiter coordinators with managers and applicants to schedule and conduct both phone and in-person interviews.
• Oversees aspects of new hire on-boarding paperwork processes to ensure applicants and company have the documents needed to start assignments
• Partners with the sales staff and/or recruiting staff involving multiple clients or job requisitions
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred not required
• 2 - 4 yrs work experience in retail, service industry or call center.
• Able to use various databases and networking skills to identify candidates
• Demonstrates commitment to providing customer-focused, quality service
• Ability to work with a team or individually.
• Exceptional communication, presentation, follow up, negotiation and closing skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and the internet
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
*For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Eric Rivera at email@example.com or call 972-666-8488.
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections — and our candidates — combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer