Acuity, Inc. is currently seeking savvy recent graduates for full time employment opportunities after graduation.
Acuity is an award winning high-performance technology consulting firm providing proven IT solutions to help Federal clients achieve real, measurable results. Acuity offers services in IT strategy, architecture and design, mobile application development, custom software development, program management and IT operations management.
Most of Acuity’s work is in client-facing roles and a candidate must be able to understand the client’s business environment and develop innovative solutions to address their challenges. Qualified applicants should demonstrate an interest in emerging technology trends and how they can be leveraged in real-world scenarios.
To be considered, candidates should be able to exemplify how they possess the following key skills:
- Communicate effectively
- Demonstrate decision making with critical thinking
- Develop relationships with team members and peers
- Apply business logic and the importance of when it is necessary
- Understand business and financial acumen
- Demonstrate highly functional performance
- Focus on clients
- Deliver completed, well thought out projects
- Manage conflict
- Think strategically
- Share knowledge effectively
- Support corporate initiatives
Work may be performed at the Acuity Headquarters in Reston, Virginia or at client sites in the DC Metro area.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related degree
Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a Clearance