Our Environmental Field Laborers (Environmental Technicians) are responsible for the performance of tasks associated with tank cleaning, high pressure water blasting, emergency response clean-up, hazardous waste clean-up and the handling of hazardous materials.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with biological, chemical and etiological materials
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, oil spill booms and vacuum equipment.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 6 months construction or general labor experience
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time and to work on an on-call basis.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
Health, Dental and Life Insurance
401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.