Responsibilities for the Environmental Health Safety Engineer• Manage the implementation of environmental & safety programs, compliance plans.
• Completing investigations of EHS related incident reports and proposing corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
• Maintain internal and regulatory reporting including data collection and reporting including but not limited to air, storm water and surface water discharge.
Requirements for the Environmental Health Safety Engineer• BS in Engineering, Chemistry, Biology.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience in environmental regulatory support role.
• Certifications is a plus.
• Excellent Analytical, computer and speadsheet skills: MS SharePoint.
Benefits• PTO, Health, Dental and Vision Benefits.
• Permanent opportunity with client.