Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
We are currently seeking candidates for an Environmental Health and Safety Specialist located near Lyons, NY. This role is critical in developing, facilitating and monitoring health and safety programs for the entire manufacturing organization.
- Developing appropriate procedures for all environmental health and safety related programs that adhere to regulations.
- Implementing strategies to minimize injuries and ensure safety across the organization.
- Responsible for developing, leading and execution of applicable EHS management systems which includes the AA TECH EHS Directives, Ergonomic Programs, ISO 14001 certification and any other applicable EHS management system certifications or elements.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety regulations and manage an EHS training program for applicable EHS training required Presenting and promoting safety information and trainings to ensure uniformity across the organization.
- Oversees all EHS corrective action program which would include EHS audits, regulatory inspections, industrial accidents, customer EHS audits and other assessments that identify EHS issues that require corrective action, including managing or supporting environmental remediation of property.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 10+ years of experience in a Health and Safety capacity
- Knowledge of EH&S regulations and procedures with a focus on Ergonomics
- OSHA/EHS certification
If this position is not the right fit for you, but better for someone you know please feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $500 for referrals that are hired on by our clients.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to email@example.com