My name is Crystal Valdez and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking an Environmental Monitoring Technician for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Durham, NC. Details for the position are as follows:
- Specific to Environmental and Utility Monitoring, the Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the EM program to include the following:
- Collection and testing of qualified Utility systems including Clean Steam, WFI and compressed gases.
- Execute environmental sampling of Classified Areas including active air sampling, surface sampling and non-viable air sampling.
- Provide data entry, review and approval as required. - Provide summaries of test results to appropriate personnel as needed.
- Compile and evaluate environmental data for adverse trends. - Directly support Performance Qualification activities.
- Compile and author Annual Reviews.
- Author and summarize Requalification, Performance Qualification, and Special Study protocols.
- Perform monthly and weekly sample accountability.
- Submit LIMS sample rejections.
- Monitor environmental performance against specifications within classified areas.
- Provide environmental support to manufacturing and testing areas as needed.
- Perform investigations into environmental excursions.
At least 1-3 years of relevant post-degree work experience in Environmental Monitoring, Aseptic Manufacturing or Microbiological Laboratory Operations. Qualifications Preferred: Quality Control, Quality Assurance and/or cGMP experience.