Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Equipment Delivery Specialist to join an established company in the Charlotte area. This position is responsible for the delivery, removal, and movement of all company cooler and vending assets in an assigned territory, along with ensuring the accuracy of all signed agreements between customers and PBV prior to removing or placing equipment.
- Provides service that sells to both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for the daily operation of a handheld computer (HHC).
- Processes equipment agreements and daily paperwork.
- Pre-calls customers to confirm delivery and pick up of equipment via schedule.
- Drives a class B vehicle in a safe and courteous manner, strictly adhering to all safety rules.
- Other duties as assigned.
Valid CDL Class B license preferred for operation of heavy equipment (or, must be able to obtain a CDL permit by the 15th business day and 45 business days from their date of hire in which to obtain the license, if CDL is not currently held.)