Job ID: 138570
Northfield, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
- Operate equipment efficiently to produce products from raw materials to yard stage
- Inspect the quality of products according to standards.
- Assist in maintaining accurate production
- Monitor the operations of machinery and associated equipment to detect and report malfunctions
- Perform machine clean-up, set-up and other functions associated with job changes
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned are
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Lead operators or others in a responsible position
- Willing and able to cross train on other aspects of the production process
- Manufacturing/Industrial Environment exposure preferred
- Follow all safety procedures including Lock Out Tag Out
- High school diploma or GED equivalent or at least 1-year experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety procedures, operating and maintenance manuals
- Take the initiative to keep all areas clean and safe. Follow applicable housekeeping and safety procedures.
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 75 pounds each at heights from floor level to 4 feet high
- Provide assistance to others in moving heavier or bulk objects
- Must wear personal protective equipment - Earplugs, hard hat, steel toe shoes and protective glasses
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in all aspects of work assignments
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Northfield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.